HealthOne Toronto

HealthOne Toronto Work-life balance reviews

Canada9 reviews

Clear
4.3Pay & benefits

Great place to work and grow

Strong leadership team with a focused company direction/ vision. The companies' success is built on strong people and culture. Very supportive team, with lots of opportunities to grow your career.

Pros

Great work culture, inspiring company vision, and supportive management.

Amazing workplace!

I've grown so much personally and professionally here! HealthOne truly values work-life balance and make their employees' health and wellness a priority. I have been able to collaborate with lots of other team members on exciting projects and I always feel comfortable voicing my opinion and bringing new ideas to the table. They have a great wellness program for their employees and have fun work perks like themed days, snacks, team events etc. that I always look forward to. Everyone really believes in the mission statement of living an inspired life which inspires me to do my best at work each day. I can't say enough good things about working at HealthOne!

Pros

Supportive management, growth opportunities, health and wellness programs

Great Workplace! Amazing Clinic/Services!

Culture and Core values are very important to my work life, and I feel fortunate to be a part of team and have a Leadership team that also shares this importance.Being a part of a growing company shares it's growing pains, however being with the right team and having the support of my colleagues makes all those challenges worth it! Feels great to work with a great team of people that really care.

Pros

Wellness Program, Team Events, Benefits, Clinic Services.

Great Place to work and bosses that care about their employees

I have grown so much and gained many new skills since working here. Owners/Management really look out for their employees and work with them to help them grow and advance in the company. Everyone tends to work together and lend a hand where needed. Everyone is encourage to use their vacation days so that they can recharge and are not overworked. Pay and benefits structure is comparable to other companies. You are able to balance your work life an family life really easily

Pros

Great benefits, people, celebrate their employees

Cons

haven't found any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthOne Toronto. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0Job security/advancement