HealthOne Toronto

HealthOne Toronto Job security & advancement reviews

Canada9 reviews

Clear
4.0Job security & advancement

Great place to work and grow

Strong leadership team with a focused company direction/ vision. The companies' success is built on strong people and culture. Very supportive team, with lots of opportunities to grow your career.

Pros

Great work culture, inspiring company vision, and supportive management.

Great Place to work and bosses that care about their employees

I have grown so much and gained many new skills since working here. Owners/Management really look out for their employees and work with them to help them grow and advance in the company. Everyone tends to work together and lend a hand where needed. Everyone is encourage to use their vacation days so that they can recharge and are not overworked. Pay and benefits structure is comparable to other companies. You are able to balance your work life an family life really easily

Pros

Great benefits, people, celebrate their employees

Cons

haven't found any

Slow an depressing work place

Got hired to work at one of the clinic’s the woman who did training was not a easy person to work with after one week of training I had a temperature of over 38’ contacted management they advised me to stay home an get tested. By 5pm that same day they fired me with no explanation.

Pros

Cons

Not allowed to leave clinic on breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthOne Toronto. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3