HealthOne Toronto

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Slow an depressing work place

Got hired to work at one of the clinic’s the woman who did training was not a easy person to work with after one week of training I had a temperature of over 38’ contacted management they advised me to stay home an get tested. By 5pm that same day they fired me with no explanation.

Pros

Cons

Not allowed to leave clinic on breaks

Don't work here if you're looking for growth or development

No matter how punctual, hard working, or adaptable I was in my role I received virtually no recognition from the General Manager. Very disappointed with eh leadership and would not recommend working here if you are looking for growth.

Pros

Discounts on Services

Cons

Everything else.

Amazing workplace!

I've grown so much personally and professionally here! HealthOne truly values work-life balance and make their employees' health and wellness a priority. I have been able to collaborate with lots of other team members on exciting projects and I always feel comfortable voicing my opinion and bringing new ideas to the table. They have a great wellness program for their employees and have fun work perks like themed days, snacks, team events etc. that I always look forward to. Everyone really believes in the mission statement of living an inspired life which inspires me to do my best at work each day. I can't say enough good things about working at HealthOne!

Pros

Supportive management, growth opportunities, health and wellness programs

Great Workplace! Amazing Clinic/Services!

Culture and Core values are very important to my work life, and I feel fortunate to be a part of team and have a Leadership team that also shares this importance.Being a part of a growing company shares it's growing pains, however being with the right team and having the support of my colleagues makes all those challenges worth it! Feels great to work with a great team of people that really care.

Pros

Wellness Program, Team Events, Benefits, Clinic Services.

Great Place to work and bosses that care about their employees

I have grown so much and gained many new skills since working here. Owners/Management really look out for their employees and work with them to help them grow and advance in the company. Everyone tends to work together and lend a hand where needed. Everyone is encourage to use their vacation days so that they can recharge and are not overworked. Pay and benefits structure is comparable to other companies. You are able to balance your work life an family life really easily

Pros

Great benefits, people, celebrate their employees

Cons

haven't found any

Would Not Recommend

The administrative team and practitioners are amazing. Interesting ownership team. Stressful work environment, no clear direction and complete apathy from those who could effect change. This place is good on paper, not in reality.

Pros

Amazing co-workers, new state of the art facility, unique concept

Cons

Unreasonable expectations, lack of communication, no support

Amazing new clinic downtwon

New clinic that just opened downtown is state of the art - very comprehensive group of services. Great team to work with, awesome culture, highly recommend!

Fun workplace with helpful and respectful co-workers and management

In working to this clinic, I have learned a lot of things including but not limited to : triaging patients, administering vaccines, administering B12 shots, assessing patients, booking appointments, and follow-up with patients consultations. The management in this clinic are very helpful and considerate, they provide a good working environment to their employees. Additionally, my co-workers are all very helpful and respectful. It never feels like work.

Not bad

Good attitude of managers, but you don't know when you are gonna be laid-off!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthOne Toronto. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement