Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan - HOOPP

Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan - HOOPP Employee Reviews

None at this ttime
Not applicable (Former Employee) –  Not applicable24 July 2018
None at this time, perhaps in the future. Do not have sufficient work experience to provide a review at this point. Will provide a review sometime in the future.
Good pay and benefits but management does not follow their own rules
Client Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 July 2018
Be careful if you are going to work here. They have a performance assessment process but they don't always follow it. If you can keep on the right side of the opaque and threatening management culture, this can be a good place to work.
Pros
Pay and benefits, lovely office
Cons
See above, pit of snakes
great employer
Strategic Initiatives Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 January 2018
enable and empower staff. motivate everyone to achieve their personal best progressive work life balance activities. number one defined benefit plan in the healthcare sector
Good work life balance
AUDIT MANAGER, INTERNAL AUDIT, RISK AND GOVERNANCE (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 September 2017
Good work life balance
Good co workers
No work from home - hardest part
Interaction with different business units
Workplace culture and management is okay
Great work environment
Information Technologist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 August 2017
The company is a great company to work for if you want to invest in a pension. The office is great right in the city and every department works together as a team they are going through a lot of changes right now.
Pros
Benefits, Pension Plan, Work life balance
Cons
N/a
innovation, proactive and teamwork
Senior Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 June 2017
Busy with daily tasks and inter-department meetings
I learned to manage my time effectively
Supportive Management and social responsibility
Work culture is based on teamwork and professionalism
Managing filling
Dealing with internal and external customers including Board members, Senior Managements, Suppliers etc....
Pros
6 work and life balance days per year
Cons
long hours, fast pace
Productive, respectful and comfortable atmosphere to work in.
Summer Student (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 November 2016
A typical day in the HR department would be doing some filing, working on a project using SharePoint, CRM or MS Office Suite and learning new skills and aspects of the company. My co-workers were respectful, productive, kind and had a great sense of humor. I felt comfortable asking them questions on how to work out something I wasn't aware of doing myself. They were open to any more questions I may have which I was grateful for. A challenging part of the job was dealing with loads of paperwork at one time, however, I've overcome it and asked for help when needed. Great company to work at!
Productive, respectful and comfortable atmosphere to work in.
Summer Student (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 November 2016
Worst place I've ever worked
Writer/Editor (Former Employee) –  Toronto23 March 2016
Unless you're in the financial area, you will be treated like dirt...dispensable dirt. I worked for a SVP, Director and Manager who were all certifiable.
Fun place to work
PENSION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 July 2012
Great environment with easy to get along with co-workers. Helpful individuals and management.
PENSION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 July 2012
Typical day entails grabbing a coffee right after getting off the Go Train. Checking email to see urgent items and responding to them. Then tackling the tasks of the day of week.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan - HOOPP. Our community is ready to answer.

Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan - HOOPP Reviews by Location