Health Sciences Centre
Health Sciences Centre Employee Review

It was very fun and efficient work place

8 October 2018
I really loved working in that facility.Eventough it is the largest and busiest hospital in Manitoba ,the working environment,staffs especially doctors and nurses and supervisors made the work place a stress free zone for everyone.so much to learn everyday .And I was so surprised to see the staff and doctors working with a smiling face always even in a very worse ,hectic and stressful day.
20 July 2018
Same roleSame location
Love that it is a large hospital and you have the opportunity to move around to different departments to expand your skill set and grow professionally. Its a teaching hospital, so there are always courses and people eager to teach. I like the diverse demographic culture amongst staff and patients. It has ok benefits, the Union rocks! On the other had staff can be very cliquish and immature - love to gossip! Management is superficial and doesn't always have your best interest. They also the exhibit blatant favouritism. HR is a joke/disaster, if they are not alway messing up on your pay cheque (short changing you on your overtime), they are losing or making mistakes on important documents like ROE for maternity leave delaying your income!
Pallister Government turned the whole healthcare system upside down! Thus, causing a lot of people to be bumped or given pink slips from Management to Nurse assistants!

I left! Not worth the drama!
Pros
Teaching Hospital! You will learn a lot
Cons
Staff very cliquish! They love to gossip. Management - UGH!
27 April 2020
Same location
The Manager from HR Office interview , about my self, about the job, the work is a team work. if I have difficult, what I will do during working time. I am always punctual,and a had working person. If I am sick I will always call ahead of time. I am a respectful person and I am always ready to give help to my coworkers when needed.
-Th typical day was not bad, I learn many thing, Management also was Okay with me.

-Workplace Culture we are a lot of people different culture.

-The hardest part of the job, was If I sign the the sit to work, my Coworker late to come, that was most hardest for me.

-The most enjoyable part of the job, was if I was busy I see the time going fast.

-Health Science Center was best place for work, and enjoyable place
25 March 2020
Busy and fast paced health facility that allowed room to seek growth opportunities. Management was good an very understanding and work ethic was great