Health Sciences Centre Employee Reviews for Unit Clerk
Unit Clerk7 reviews
Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 71 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Expect stress on the job as you work in a trauma hospital setting, good support from staff. Great hospital for long term career goals. Learning was constant but rewarding.
Government facility with union job protection
Parking for staff is expensive
I have always enjoyed working here, but Health care changes are making job security and enjoyment harder these days. I enjoy interacting with patients and their families.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Working as a Unit clerk in the MICU was very rewarding. Everyday was a learning experience. At times it could be intense but I thrive in stressful situations. I am able to handle all kinds of emergencies. Management was there for us and encouraging. My coworkers were wonderful. We were like one big family; working together as a team. The hardest part of the job for me was when a patient was dying; the family. Watching the family was tough. I enjoyed all aspects of my job. The doctors and nurses were wonderful.
See more Health Sciences Centre reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Health Sciences Centre. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 71 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Health Sciences Centre
- If you were to leave Health Sciences Centre, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Health Sciences Centre?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Health Sciences Centre?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Health Sciences Centre?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Health Sciences Centre?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like?One person answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?One person answered
- What are the perks offered by HEALTH SCIENCES CENTRE WINNIPEG?One person answered
- Does Health Sciences Centre require background check?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Health Sciences Centre?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Health Sciences Centre Reviews by Job Title