Health Sciences Centre
Health Sciences Centre Employee Review

productive, well-communicated work life

25 March 2020
Busy and fast paced health facility that allowed room to seek growth opportunities. Management was good an very understanding and work ethic was great
7 February 2019
Same role
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) - HSC
Most of the day in my unit always busy lots of family members comming in and out with the patients, its look like growded market, its make me tired after working hours and sometime hard to deal to people over the phone calls eventhought the phone is not necessary on your unit. And onething i concern is the parking its really expensive no kidding i cant afford to pay the parking $110 a month and 1,320 for year. I will sudgest if you really dont need to drive dont bring your car and if you leave closed down there your lucky. Noted: if you find parking in the street your life is in danger because is not very good area to park as well.
Pros
Learning lots
Cons
Long hours feel tired
27 April 2020
Same location
Health Care Aide (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
The Manager from HR Office interview , about my self, about the job, the work is a team work. if I have difficult, what I will do during working time. I am always punctual,and a had working person. If I am sick I will always call ahead of time. I am a respectful person and I am always ready to give help to my coworkers when needed.
-Th typical day was not bad, I learn many thing, Management also was Okay with me.

-Workplace Culture we are a lot of people different culture.

-The hardest part of the job, was If I sign the the sit to work, my Coworker late to come, that was most hardest for me.

-The most enjoyable part of the job, was if I was busy I see the time going fast.

-Health Science Center was best place for work, and enjoyable place
9 February 2020
Same location
Patient Transport / Food Service Assistant (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
Great place to work, the union was amazing, I miss it everyday! Pension and benefits were a great, and you could always work as much as you wanted! My boss was also great!