Health Sciences Centre
Health Sciences Centre Employee Review

HSC is amazing

9 February 2020
Great place to work, the union was amazing, I miss it everyday! Pension and benefits were a great, and you could always work as much as you wanted! My boss was also great!
27 April 2020
Health Care Aide (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
The Manager from HR Office interview , about my self, about the job, the work is a team work. if I have difficult, what I will do during working time. I am always punctual,and a had working person. If I am sick I will always call ahead of time. I am a respectful person and I am always ready to give help to my coworkers when needed.
-Th typical day was not bad, I learn many thing, Management also was Okay with me.

-Workplace Culture we are a lot of people different culture.

-The hardest part of the job, was If I sign the the sit to work, my Coworker late to come, that was most hardest for me.

-The most enjoyable part of the job, was if I was busy I see the time going fast.

-Health Science Center was best place for work, and enjoyable place
25 March 2020
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
Busy and fast paced health facility that allowed room to seek growth opportunities. Management was good an very understanding and work ethic was great
5 February 2020
Nurse clinician, Therapeutic Aphaeresis (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
Stressful but enjoyable most of the times. Gained large amount of knowledge. Sense of satisfaction when you see patient health improve after treatment or two. Manager was extremely supportive.