HDR Employee Review

Fun and Educational workplace and people
Wildlife Technician (Current Employee) –  Valhalla, NY25 September 2013
I learn something new everyday. Two out on a boat all day bonding and identifying birds and observing other wildlife. Boat skills improving and learning my own methods of successfully scaring away the waterfowl. Hour lunch with interesting and joyful group of co-workers. Supervisor usually has funny or educational story to tell. a Back on boat until a bit after sundown. Bundle up in colder weather. Hardest part of job is trying to find birds in the dark and chase them in the cold weather. I enjoy every second of the job.
Pros
everything
Cons
45 min drive

Other HDR Employee Reviews

Team orientated
IT Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON21 April 2018
Best team orientated work environment. Everyone is kind and help each other to get task completed. Well organized, Respective, and welcoming by celebrating birthdays and other events. Has more extracurricular activities keep the work/life balance.
enjoyed the driving to Texas
Truck Driver Class A OTR (Former Employee) –  Strathroy, ON23 October 2017
The job at HDR was an experience in which the runs from Canada to USA were good but i didn't see eye to eye with owner. The differences between owner and myself were stressful and i then left HDR.
Pros
Cons
very short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HDR. Our community is ready to answer.

HDR Reviews by Location