HDR Employee Reviews

The company is very fast pace and the people are nice. However, if you like crazy overtime, lack of direction and incompetent manger/senior staff, this is a good place to start. Ever since working at this company, there are so much work pressure and deadlines. Work and life balance is non-existence. 3 department managers came and they all left within one year.
It is good company, but the projects are limited to TTC projects.
At HDR, I got my start in engineering. I love this company. I did work doing storm drainage analysis, putting together storm drainage plans, and cost estimates.
Best team orientated work environment. Everyone is kind and help each other to get task completed. Well organized, Respective, and welcoming by celebrating birthdays and other events. Has more extracurricular activities keep the work/life balance.
The job at HDR was an experience in which the runs from Canada to USA were good but i didn't see eye to eye with owner. The differences between owner and myself were stressful and i then left HDR.
Pros
Cons
very short breaks
HDR is a company with great culture and values. Managers and senior staff are willing to train younger staff and build relationship outside of work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at HDR?