HD Supply
Information from HD Supply:

HD Supply Employee Reviews for Branch Manager

Branch Manager4 reviews
Canada4 reviews
This company has a lot to offer any individual that is passionate about work and making a difference. They are in a very competitive industry and always improving on past performance. The vision of the company is set on long term success. They are always seeking great individuals and training to always improve productivity. It is a pleasure to be a part of this organization.
I spent 18 years working for another wholesale distributor. I assure you though HD is fast paced there is a tonne more support here than most of the others.
They have always allowed me creative freedom to run my branch. Their support during illness is also impressive.

I've been swayed away in the past, but honestly I am very much locked to this company.

If my commute could be shorter I'd be happy

Having more reliable OSR for the branches would be nice.
Pros
Training, flexibility
Cons
commute, being short staffed
Bad upper management. Likes to cause fighting amoungst other branches and staff. Very shady dealing with upper management and certain customers. Stay away
Benefits
Cons
Very bad management
District managers and above have their own agenda that unfortunately has no regard for those people they are expected to work with in the branches.
Branch level staff are a pleasure to work with.

Not the same values that the company once had.
Pros
branch staff
Cons
expect you to live to work rather than work to live