Hazpro Employee Review

good company
Hazmat Technician (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC14 May 2019
it was a good company to work for, good management and full training on the job. lots of oppourtunity to move up if you want to. made good friends with other employees there was always a friendly atmosphere.
Pros
full time work

Other Hazpro Employee Reviews

good work environment
Labor (Former Employee) –  victoria15 May 2019
working for this company was good during my time there easy going company.went in with no experience and they took the time to train me and we always had a good time on site staff members got along and were nice
Pros
nice people
Cons
sometime have to work in smaller spaces
Best company ive worked for!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC14 May 2019
I have been working with Hazpro Environmental for a while now. During my time here they have always been flexible and welcoming. My day to day is always rewarding. I've learned so much and I've never had any issues being with this company. Always fair and all the staff ranging from hazmat techs to upper management are amazing people! I would recommend to anyone looking for a great stable company to apply here. We make sure our techs can move up the level quickly while always learning new things.
Pros
Great atmosphere and friendly staff
Cons
None!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hazpro. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8