Hazpro

Hazpro Management reviews

Please NEVER work for this company, they are the worst kind of people I've ever met or worked for... I can't believe the way they treat their staff, it's 100% illegal. Our whole crew got was treated like garbage, the crew was all great guys and hard workers, that would do 10+ hour days in the scorching heat around dangerous product... All of which were lied to constantly, put to work in the worst conditions, randomly just ghosted or let go as soon as work got slow.
Pros
Literally none.
Cons
Every single thing about the business.
The owner lies to you about how dangerous jobs are so he can underbid other companies to get jobs and they threaten to take your pay away don’t work here
First, if you notice all the good reviews are from the same day. Working here was extremely stressful, management is incompetent and doesn't care about the laborers. They will send you out to do jobs you are not qualified for/dont know how to do and not help you and then when you can't do it get upset with you. Besides the terrible job the office does, it is an extremely unhealthy job that is not worth the pay.
So I found out the reviews are so good due to them askin employees in the 2 or third month to put a good review then after that time the good treatment goes down hill I really liked working for them but out of the blue they fired me due to lack of work they definatly arnt good at long term allot of the other co workers are nice but all seem to really hate the lack of organisation and discomunicantion with the office
I have been working with Hazpro Environmental for a while now. During my time here they have always been flexible and welcoming. My day to day is always rewarding. I've learned so much and I've never had any issues being with this company. Always fair and all the staff ranging from hazmat techs to upper management are amazing people! I would recommend to anyone looking for a great stable company to apply here. We make sure our techs can move up the level quickly while always learning new things.
Pros
Great atmosphere and friendly staff
Cons
None!
I've worked for Hazpro for almost 2 years and made my way up to site management. It is always busy and the hours are great as we only work monday to friday always have weekends off. The work culture is great with lots of bonuses and crew activities planned. It can be a tough job but it is rewarding helping out the customers.
Pros
Everyone is treated fairly
it was a good company to work for, good management and full training on the job. lots of oppourtunity to move up if you want to. made good friends with other employees there was always a friendly atmosphere.
Pros
full time work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hazpro?