Hays Employee Review

Uninformed with Client Requirements
Plant (Former Employee) –  Hamilton12 February 2014
They offered a great posting however had no idea of the hours and need for transportation.
When my attempts to make arrangements to accomodate client requirements that they had no idea of called me unprofessional and refused to deal further with me. Look for a reputable temp agency who talks to the client.
Pros
Temp to Perm
Cons
No Info

Other Hays Employee Reviews

Unprofessional group of kids
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 April 2018
Whether you're a client or someone seeking job through this company, I strongly suggest you look elsewhere as you'll see no results no matter how many chances you give them! Useless and unprofessional
Needs more care
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC27 October 2017
My first recruiter found me on Indeed and he was absolutely fantastic, he was promoted to another department and since then I rarely hear from them at all.

My last posting would have been a bit better had they given a heads up that the Employer required for us to bring certain implements with us in order to carry out the job described.

The rate of pay is fantastic, the recruiters are nice to deal with, but would like to hear from them more often.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hays. Our community is ready to answer.