Havenly Employee Reviews for Designer

1.6Job Security & Advancement
Good Remote Job
E-DESIGNER (Former Employee) –  Tomball, TX4 September 2019
Working for Havenly was fun and creative, and taught me great photoshop skills. Working with clients was (mostly) a breeze, and the scheduling and organizational tools implemented by Havenly are genius, and easy to use. I would recommend Havenly to a close friend. The training is long and a bit intense, but thorough and very necessary since you need to know every detail in order for Havenly to function as a well oiled machine. The one con I had about this job, and this could be my own fault for being a little too picky on FFE specifying, but I worked a LOT more hours than part time. Again, probably just my own fault.
Pros
Working remotely, flexible schedule, creative
Don't waste your time!
Designer (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO27 August 2019
They expect you to work a ton of hours for no pay. They lie about the potential pay to get you to apply. Only in house designers get the best projects with better commission potential. The client base they market to is horrible.
Embarassing to work for
Designer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA9 August 2018
They are embarrassing to work for. They will not allow designers to make real 3D renderings, even though we have the skills. Instead, they make us do 2D collages and call them 3D renderings. This is totally against industry standards. I pray that no potential clients or employers see my work on their site. Luckily, we are not allowed to give our last name, because god forbid clients or employers contact us directly and actually pay us a decent wage, instead of the pittance Havenly gives us.
Pros
they don't let us give our last names on the site, so your reputation won't be completely ruined by the subpar work they require us to do, the work is easy since it's so below industry standards
Cons
low pay, under minimum wage, unpaid time, misclassification, embarassing, actively supresses talent