Hatley Little Blue House

Hatley Little Blue House Work-life balance reviews

fun filled icecream days. great first summer job but not much opportunity and the customers are always interesting. great to give experience and a feel for if the service industry is for you
Pros
icecream
I love Hatley, it is the only job that I still talk about to my new jobs. I love everyone that I worked with and the management had its ups and downs but the last time I was working, I love my manager. I’d come to work sometimes even though I’m not scheduled to work 😂❤️
They're very nice, welcoming, the manager is a great guy. A side from the pay it's a great company and would have loved to work there forever. The company is a great company and it's so comfortable to work there
No work life balance. Job is full of nonsense and not rewarding . Poor communication from management to staff. The best way to describe this is uncomfortable and unprofessional.
A good staff discount is available - and 10$- 25$ gift cards are given if you make targets. You will work without breaks as not enough staff, and not be paid accordingly in resort stores, and you will also work all weekends and holidays no exceptions as they are open 365 days a year and open 10-9 pm daily 10-7 Sunday. No work life balance. I would not recommend working for this company. Management like to make promises at the beginning when negotiating employment that will never come to fruition. Get offer and promises in writing.
Pros
good discount and clothing allowance
Cons
poor hours, inexperienced management, no work life balance
pick and pack orders put labels on clothes. ship and pack to different retail stores. ship by ups/canpar prepare orders to ship to different stores and businesses. get orders ready for shipping dates.
Pros
a great place to work
Cons
long hours but always lots of work
Lots of room for advancement. Open to ideas and quick to reward hard work. Good overall atmosphere and low stress. They value family work balance