Hatley Little Blue House
Hatley Little Blue House Employee Review

Slave company with slaves pay

1 October 2020
Trash company to work for. Broken promises.Don’t work there, you’ll regret it. Poisonous management. Best thing I ever did was leave that company.I strongly strongly urge that you never work at that company.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
People
Cons
Pay and management
3 February 2020
Same role
General labour (Former Employee) - Montréal, QC
They're very nice, welcoming, the manager is a great guy. A side from the pay it's a great company and would have loved to work there forever. The company is a great company and it's so comfortable to work there
7 May 2021
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Banff, AB
Managing this store and team for the last 2 years has been challenging and rewarding. Having an amazing team in place who cared about their employment and respected me as a manager. There are lots of tasks involved in making sure we are at our best for each customer, team was all in. Head office have a great team in place to attend to any of our needs as they arise. Always felt heard and that my concerns and requests were taken seriously. I'm only leaving as I was offered a position more specific to my recent degree.
Pros
Great discounts, Awesome women's line, customer service policies are clear and reasonable, no micro managing from head office, great quality clothing, bright space
3 December 2020
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Banff, AB
I love Hatley, it is the only job that I still talk about to my new jobs. I love everyone that I worked with and the management had its ups and downs but the last time I was working, I love my manager. I’d come to work sometimes even though I’m not scheduled to work 😂❤️