Hatley Little Blue House
Hatley Little Blue House Employee Review

Poorly Run and poor pay.

19 February 2017
A good staff discount is available - and 10$- 25$ gift cards are given if you make targets. You will work without breaks as not enough staff, and not be paid accordingly in resort stores, and you will also work all weekends and holidays no exceptions as they are open 365 days a year and open 10-9 pm daily 10-7 Sunday. No work life balance. I would not recommend working for this company. Management like to make promises at the beginning when negotiating employment that will never come to fruition. Get offer and promises in writing.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
good discount and clothing allowance
Cons
poor hours, inexperienced management, no work life balance
3 December 2020
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Banff, AB
I love Hatley, it is the only job that I still talk about to my new jobs. I love everyone that I worked with and the management had its ups and downs but the last time I was working, I love my manager. I’d come to work sometimes even though I’m not scheduled to work 😂❤️
13 May 2020
Full Time Sales Associate (Current Employee) - Victoria, BC
Very fun place to work, especially if you like kids. The people working there are very friendly, and company is great, benefits are good, and overall the atmosphere was always enjoyable. I always felt like the management and the company had my back. A great option for students, they were easily able to accomodate returning for seasonal work, as well as for long term employees. A typical day would likely include opening the store, cleaning and organizing the floor, handling cash and opening the till for the day, receiving shipments, organizing the storage areas, and helping customers (both parents and families, as well as individuals).
27 November 2019
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Mont-Tremblant, QC
Hatley was a great place to work until a new regional manager was hired to manage and increase Hatley's income. It was done at the expense of experienced well paid staff forced to leave through under handed operations. Great place to work if you have no ambition and no interest to make increases in your pay.