Hatley Little Blue House
Hatley Little Blue House Employee Review

I had a good time working there

11 March 2019
Its a good company to work for. I had a blast for the time i was there. Management is good, my co-workers were great, and all where very understanding
3.0Job security/advancement
3 December 2020
Same role
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Banff, AB
I love Hatley, it is the only job that I still talk about to my new jobs. I love everyone that I worked with and the management had its ups and downs but the last time I was working, I love my manager. I’d come to work sometimes even though I’m not scheduled to work 😂❤️
13 May 2020
Same role
Full Time Sales Associate (Current Employee) - Victoria, BC
Very fun place to work, especially if you like kids. The people working there are very friendly, and company is great, benefits are good, and overall the atmosphere was always enjoyable. I always felt like the management and the company had my back. A great option for students, they were easily able to accomodate returning for seasonal work, as well as for long term employees. A typical day would likely include opening the store, cleaning and organizing the floor, handling cash and opening the till for the day, receiving shipments, organizing the storage areas, and helping customers (both parents and families, as well as individuals).
13 October 2020
Same location
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
It’s a good place / Just not my cup of tea /managers were great staff was very nice and friendly/it can get really busy so it’s can be pretty fast paced
  1. I had a good time working there