Hatley Little Blue House
Hatley Little Blue House Employee Review

Fun workplace with great coworkers and an emphasis on teamwork

13 May 2020
Very fun place to work, especially if you like kids. The people working there are very friendly, and company is great, benefits are good, and overall the atmosphere was always enjoyable. I always felt like the management and the company had my back. A great option for students, they were easily able to accomodate returning for seasonal work, as well as for long term employees. A typical day would likely include opening the store, cleaning and organizing the floor, handling cash and opening the till for the day, receiving shipments, organizing the storage areas, and helping customers (both parents and families, as well as individuals).
4.0Job security/advancement
3 December 2020
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Banff, AB
I love Hatley, it is the only job that I still talk about to my new jobs. I love everyone that I worked with and the management had its ups and downs but the last time I was working, I love my manager. I’d come to work sometimes even though I’m not scheduled to work 😂❤️
27 November 2019
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Mont-Tremblant, QC
Hatley was a great place to work until a new regional manager was hired to manage and increase Hatley's income. It was done at the expense of experienced well paid staff forced to leave through under handed operations. Great place to work if you have no ambition and no interest to make increases in your pay.
11 March 2019
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
Its a good company to work for. I had a blast for the time i was there. Management is good, my co-workers were great, and all where very understanding
  1. Fun workplace with great coworkers and an emphasis on teamwork