Hatley Little Blue House logo
Hatley Little Blue House
View all Hatley Little Blue House reviews

Hatley Little Blue House

Hatley Little Blue House Employee Review

Amazing place to work, like a family!

I love Hatley as a whole, I believe in the product and the loyal customers are amazing. working here for 3 years has been amazing but it is time to move on.

4.0Job security/advancement

Challenging but supported last year

Managing this store and team for the last 2 years has been challenging and rewarding. Having an amazing team in place who cared about their employment and respected me as a manager. There are lots of tasks involved in making sure we are at our best for each customer, team was all in. Head office have a great team in place to attend to any of our needs as they arise. Always felt heard and that my concerns and requests were taken seriously. I'm only leaving as I was offered a position more specific to my recent degree.

Pros

Great discounts, Awesome women's line, customer service policies are clear and reasonable, no micro managing from head office, great quality clothing, bright space

Family

I love Hatley, it is the only job that I still talk about to my new jobs. I love everyone that I worked with and the management had its ups and downs but the last time I was working, I love my manager. I’d come to work sometimes even though I’m not scheduled to work 😂❤️

Prepare yourself to leave

Management has a great way to put the blame on the person who leaves or goes on leave. Somehow it's their failing that they couldn't live up to the ridiculous expectations and conditions. Management can't take responsibility for their own problems. They let go of great staff, and keep one who do a poor job, or are unable to fully complete their job and require a great deal of assistance.The owners are misogynist, and fueled by greed. They don't value any ideas, because Intimidation and disrespect arent daily management strategies. Good luck recovering from Covid.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hatley Little Blue House. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement