Hastings County

Hastings County Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews

Well organized

The company seems very well organized. Most people seem to be friendly and inclusive. Seems as though there are plenty of shifts available if you are willing to pick up shifts.

It’s okay

It pays well, but the management could be more on board. A lot of hours, you could work yourself to death if you wanted. Co-workers are nothing to write home about either.

Insights into Hastings County

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager

Such a great place to work

I love working for Hastings County. Great employer, very supportive of employees and overall a happy environment. Employees are also friendly and supportive. the work can be difficult depending on what department you are in. There can be high stress times, but management is quick to debrief and assist when needed.

Toxic environment

Longer term workers are all burnt out and management has no clue what's happening on the floors. Psws are overworked and management doesn't care. Residents are not getting proper care

Pros

Nice residents

Cons

Horrific culture

Very physical and mentally challenging job

It was by far the most stressful place to work that I have ever imagined.. the job was amazing I loved it. The management there couldn’t organize a circle.. if I would have left there I would have been on anxiety meds for the rest of my life

Pros

The residents they mean the world me

Cons

Over worked and under appreciated

Good team to work with

Great support from the supervisors. Team worked well. I came in for two months at the end of the school year so I was a little overwhelmed. Also it was a split shift so no room for more hours.

Rent Calculation Clerk

Manage rent subsidized units Rent calculations Client relations Advanced computer skills Knowledge of Provincial Acts

Pros

Benifits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hastings County. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement