Harvey's

Harvey's Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Good
Cahier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 October 2019
They Had there goods and bad's.
I had a lot of fun working there.
It was a really good experience for me to work there as a starting job.This is a great place for starters.
fun time while making burgers of people choice
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON24 July 2019
Its shows me the real meaning of hard work in just a few days as we need to manage everything in a few minutes to satisfy the customer's requirements as well as to polish your own skills as well.
Pros
good working environment
Cons
time watch on drive thru
Pretty Decent Place to Work!
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON8 June 2019
For the most part a day at Harvey's was pretty fluid, you come in, take orders and make them, and everybody's happy. Of course there are rude and entitled customers you may occasionally deal with but that just comes with customer service. Management as well for the most part is great, some managers definitely don't deserve the position as they slack off and make everyone else do their jobs, but some are really dedicated team players who truly care about their staff as people and wish them to have an enjoyable time at work. It's minimum wage work, and the extra dollar for management is definitely not worth it for all of the extra headaches and responsibilities you have to deal with.
Pros
Free fountain drinks.
Cons
Customers who think they own you.
great work environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON30 April 2019
a great work environment especially for those looking for their first job. work well with peoples busy schedules and gives fair hours and treatment to all employees.
fun workplace
Costumer Service (Former Employee) –  Keswick, ON23 April 2019
always a welcoming, happy work place learning to serve a customer with a smile on your face, great managers, organized work place, works on skills to help give customer and employees best experience possible
Average
Server, Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON29 January 2019
Average workplace, good to work here while in school as management works around your hours. Usually busy, if dead then we repeatedly clean the same thing over and over.
Fun work place
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Stratford, ON12 January 2019
I enjoyed the work. It helped me grow, and now I am looking for new opportunities. I worked a lot of shifts, varied between days and nights. I would like to see what else is out their.
Draining
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Sainte-Marthe-sur-le-Lac, QC21 November 2018
If you want to overwork yourself it's a great place to be. Here is an advice.. Don't say yes to everything it won't give you a better pay or position.
part job
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON7 October 2018
great starter job it has its perks

hard part are the rushes but not hard to handle

great co workers

management is great

taught me to be fast with my hands
Pros
50% off
Cooperate workers and work with fun.
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 July 2018
It is a very good place to work. It is far away from my home which is not good for winter to travel by bus. The staff at Harveys is very polite and helpful and a working environment is created by the workers over there which move into fun and joy.
Mangement
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 July 2018
Mangement was terrible. Everything was disorganized all the time. They would always under staff meaning I would have to work two jobs at once. Pay stubs never came on time. They would always book me on the day I booked off 3 weeks hence. They favored people allowing them promotions and more freedom with choosing when they work and don't then others. All around the place was a joke and became too stressful for me to bare.
Pros
Nice employees
Cons
Terrible Mangement
fun workplace
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON21 May 2018
This work environment is very positive and the company itself seems to value its employees very highly. Best place to work in Hamilton Area, Quit and clean office, Friendly Staff, Helpful people, We can work from home if needed, Great benefits
workplace
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Paris, ON12 April 2018
It is a very productive and fun place to work. The people are nice and easy to get along with. Must be able to communicate with customers easily. Cleaning is a big part of the job.
I like my job because i like to help cx
Costumer Service (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON1 February 2018
Cashire and costumer services and helping costumers to enjoy the food and. Serve them better and try to make them happy and be brave and friendly hopeful
Not bad.
Client service representative (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC17 January 2018
Not bad for students ; job security is not guaranteed 'cause they have to cut hours in winter when they have less customers. Managers not bad. Nice environment though.
workplace
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON11 July 2017
part-time job to gain experience about the work place environment. But it isn't a place to stay for a long period of time.
It shows you have to patiently deal with customers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
not enough breaks
My experience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON26 April 2017
When I was working at Harvey's I was working all the time and showing that I am efficient at my work and that I don't sit around like the students do when they are busy using their cell phones.
sooooo long ago
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON19 April 2017
sooooo long ago dont remember all i remember was management was bad at the time and i was in high school when i worked here the job it sef wasnt horrible from what i remember
Easy work for a reasonable wage.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB28 March 2017
Helping customers enjoy their mealtime was the daily incentive. It was good sharing a smile with so many people.
The tough part of the job was the ability for communication and procedure to flow appropriately, considering the rate at which management is paid.
Pros
Paid a fair wage.
Cons
Working with unbalanced young people.
Review
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON28 February 2017
Great experience, clean friendly environment.
on the job training it made very easy lots of help.
Management is very understanding and very helpful for schedules etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harvey's. Our community is ready to answer.