Harvey's

Harvey's Employee Reviews for Cashier

Do not suggest.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Port Elgin, ON6 February 2020
If you do not like to be stressed all the time and not get treated properly for all the work you put in for the company, I suggest not working here.
Good people and straight forward
Cashier/Garnisher (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 January 2020
Enjoyed my coworkers and was easily able to learn everything. I sometimes felt like I had to do everything myself especially in the mornings. Very understanding management.
No room for growth
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON24 January 2020
Great place to work at. But no room for growth an I don't wanna live there. But over all great place to start at or if you wanna stay at same spot well your there.
fun to work there
Cashier / Drive (Former Employee) –  Cochrane, ON17 January 2020
get to work start at 3 punch in and go to the back wash up make new food because other food just expired take orders clean washrooms and clean tables floors windows ETC
Great Environment
Cashier / Garnisher (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON9 January 2020
It's fast passed, but easy to pick up the work. with friendly co-workers the day goes by so fast.
I'd just have to say that make sure to pay attention and don't forget to punch in the coupons. customers can get upset if you forget their coupons.
My Location was a toxic environment.
Cashier and Garnisher (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 January 2020
.They treated employees very bad and it doesn't matter how much you complain to the owner, he doesn't care at all plus, that location is always running out of items, I can go own but I'm not.
Harveys review.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 December 2019
Harvey's was my first job ever. Stuck with it right up until I couldnt work because I had my first son. I loved the work, the people, the customers, all of it. Everything was ALWAYS happy. Everything was comfortable, and the customer felt welcomed. I definitely am very thankful to have been employed with Harvey's. Very amazing company.
Relaxed fun
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON9 December 2019
A relaxed workplace without much stress. managers were mostly laid back late teenagers. general manager was laid back as well. paychecks bounced and cleanliness was not a priority.
Hated it
Cashier/ garnish (Former Employee) –  New Liskeard, ON3 December 2019
It was very clicky the management was horrible no one knew what they were doing everyone just did what they thought was right and went with it there's no consistency
fun place for starter to work t
Cashier, Cleaning, grill, drive thru, customer service (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 November 2019
its very nice to work there and the employee are very friendly and its a clean place and the food is good. so i recommend the people to eat here because its a good food.
its a good job to begin with
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS29 October 2019
if you are starting to look for a job to make extra money and you are still in school, this job or any fast food job will be what you need. it is not a stressful job and the hours are pretty flexible
Stressful but fantastic for customer service experience
Garnisher and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON20 October 2019
Working at Harvey's is very fast paced and stressful though each time I have worked there, I have left with better customer service and problem solving skills than I had started with
Fun work environment
Cashier and Garnisher (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK13 October 2019
Fun because of the people that I worked with, however the management was very disorganized most of the time and the were no opportunities for a raise.
Toxic work environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  GTA, ON10 October 2019
Harvey’s is not a good place to work at all. You will not leave a shift feeling good about yourself. There is more drama than a highschool, and it’s even worse amongst the older staff. There is more complaining being done than working. Extremely unprofessional establishment.
Fast paced and Friendly
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 September 2019
Working at Harvey's has helped me gain experience from the ground up. I started in high school with no work experience and was trained by great people who encouraged me. After leaving the particular Harvey's location I had a lot of experience and certifications under my belt which helped me build my resume. The Harvey's team felt like family.
Employers with clear favouritism
Cashier and Burger Garnisher (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 September 2019
worked there three years, not much advancement or respect. The other employees consisted of the managers close family members, and they were clearly given better hours and treatment
Fun workplace environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON5 July 2019
I leanred how to do drive-thru, how to garnish sandwiches, and improve my speed of service. Management was okay. Unprofessional at times. My favorite part of working there is the team.
Pros
Discounts on food, flexible with scheduling, good people
Cons
Unprofessional management
good place
Garnishes and cashier (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON21 June 2019
I have been working from 8 months and very friendly environment. Owner is very nice and getting more hours too.and good management team.and unity among staff member.
Pros
good management
Cons
less salary
Its work- not a good environment
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON29 May 2019
management sucks, job is unrewarding and good work often goes unrecognized, poor communication,very immature and drama causing staff, empty promises and never follow through. will do anything to save $1 and make sure they are on the advantage.
fast paced environment
Cashier/Garnisher (Former Employee) –  keswick ontario15 May 2019
fast-paced team environment, dealing with many customers and required to be able to multi-task and handle customers politely and effectively. Much easier when the team is actually a team rather than one person picking up most of the slack, more training should be done with employees who tend to slack off regularly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harvey's. Our community is ready to answer.