Nothing too formal. A nice blouse/shirt and good pants to match it. The managers don't seem to focus too much on style. Make sure to be polite and smile!
Something presentable. Doesn't have to be fancy.
Dress to impress.
If attending an interview, a very nice shirt and pants should be the minimum attire to show that you mean business. A dress or a dress shirt can also be worn if you really want to dress to impress.
- What is the work environment and culture like at Harvey's?9 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Harvey's?8 people answered
- Does Harvey's require background check?8 people answered
- If you were to leave Harvey's, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Harvey's?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Harvey's? What are the steps along the wa…5 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Harvey's?4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Harvey's?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Harvey's?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Harvey's?4 people answered