Everyone at Harvey’s was nice to me. i got along with all the people i worked with and still am friends with some of them
The summers are extremely busy, while the winter nights working are very boring as there is little to none costumers. other co-workers are very nice and will help you on your shift.
Strict managers but reasonable. They let us have a bit of fun but still keep bad employees in line.
Fast paced, always have something to do, you get to know your coworkers well and how each person works best. A lot of teamwork goes on here.
Unorganished and unhelpful
Managers are mean, scary, and if they don't like you, they will pick on you and fire you for no reason
Coworkers are amazing
Very friendly work environment and its multi culture.
Warm and familiar environment
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Harvey's?8 people answered
- Does Harvey's require background check?8 people answered
- If you were to leave Harvey's, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Harvey's?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Harvey's?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Harvey's? What are the steps along the wa…5 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Harvey's?4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Harvey's?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Harvey's?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Harvey's?4 people answered