Couple weeks, interview
I was hired as part of the start-up crew for the Harvey's on Portage Avenue in Winnipeg. I applied online and had an interview for the job maybe 2 weeks later.
A positive and outgoing personality is a must. Considering you will be serving customers durinng almost every shift, it is a must to ensure the guest has an enjoyable time while dining.
If you get called in for a interview and the manager likes you, they hire you.
Dropping in resume or applying online
- What is the work environment and culture like at Harvey's?9 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Harvey's?8 people answered
- Does Harvey's require background check?8 people answered
- If you were to leave Harvey's, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Harvey's?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Harvey's?5 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Harvey's?4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Harvey's?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Harvey's?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Harvey's?4 people answered