Harvest Bakery & Deli

Harvest Bakery & Deli Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
Diversified environment. Pleasant staff
Interesting fast paced. Repetitive. Long periods of standing . Staff was very friendly .Provided party paks such as cheese deli meats pickles abd breads .Everything baked fresh daily .
Pros
Free bag of bagel or buns upon hire
Cons
Long standing hours
Fun easy place to work with casual dress code
Everyday was the same I would take orders from customers and create production bake sheets for the baker. I also input customer invoices and vendor invoices. perform month end procedures, write cheques and do journal entries.

This was my first job out of college and the CEO taught me everything about A/R, A/P, bookkeeping, reading statements and submitting GST and PST remittance.

Management was great! a very fun boss who took the time to show me his business on all levels.

My co-workers were really easy to get along with and I created a few good friendships being there.

The hardest part of my job was starting out new and learning how to manage daily activities in a timely matter.

The most enjoyable part of my job was learning new things and feeling like I accomplished something that will take me further in my career.
Pros
Discount in the bakery
Cons
Far drive from home
New challenges and great experiences
i enjoyed everything learned in the bakery business...and everyone was a great help...and wonderful friends....most of all loved the smell in the mornings

there really wasnt anything hard about the job...everything for me was pretty straight forward
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Harvest Bakery & Deli. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3