Haro Park Centre

Haro Park Centre Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Fun and friendly place to work
Haro Park is diverse, plenty of culture. People are friendly and easy to get along with. Management tries their best to make it a fun and friendly place to work.
Lack of opportunity and communication
there is a definite lack of communication with management and administrative staff, and care workers.

setting is highly stressful and staff is overworked.

lack of support from management to replace workers when short staffed.

lack of opportunity to advance within job positions
Overall Management doesn’t listen. Very extremely stressful environment.
No appreciation from Management. Turnover in managers very high. Stressful and burnout seems to be happening in every department in this home. Seniors are not being heard.
Haro Park is one big FAMILY
I have been working at Haro Park for almost two years as a care aide, and I believe it is the best facility in Vancouver. I have worked at other facilities and have found them to be cold and hospital like. At Haro Park you can feel a sense of community and family. All my coworkers are friendly and welcoming. Haro is very fliexible, well paid, and friendly. I would highly recommend to work here!
Pros
Great location close to everythihng, flexible, great work culture, Very diverse :)
Really enjoyable place to work. Fun, busy work environment. The most enoyable part of the job is seeing how happy the residents are there. I have learnt a lot in my role and developed my work skills.
Work that comes with Big Rewards
you can feel confident knowing you are making a difference and truly enjoy your job with amazing staff and and management team who really care about what they do and are extremely helpful and always have a smile on there face. dedication and attention to detail if our priority.
Pros
flexible scheduled, great pay, and friendly staff
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Haro Park Centre. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8