Hannam Fertility Centre
View all Hannam Fertility Centre reviews

Hannam Fertility Centre

Hannam Fertility Centre Employee Review

horrible management and absolutely no support

Unfortunately, decisions made by management made everyone's life harder. Manager had no idea how to talk to staff or patients, did nothing to support anyone. During all of COVID, they allowed some staff to work from home on a rotation, but not everyone was given the opportunity. People were told they couldn't work from home (for child care) by the HR that was working from home. Staff is boosted up to their face, but absolutely no follow through on anything. New hires started at a higher rate of pay then someone that was there for years! And they had to train the new people. There is absolutely no support or value for the people that worked the hardest for the company. COMPLETELY REPLACEABLE.

Pros

7am-3pm was nice. Sometimes they would buy coffee/snacks

Cons

Management, lack of any support!!!! Completely replaceable.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Money Hungry Company

Not worth the effort. Every employee is considered replaceable and it’s an incredibly gossipy and back stabbing work environment, especially with the management.

Cohesive Team Environment

I have been with at Hannam for over 5 years. I have enjoyed my time here and look forward to the next 5! The culture and and working environment is beautiful. Does not matter which department you are working on, we can truly feel we are contributing the greater goals of our patients. The management is not rigid, always open to listening to new ideas and are open to changes. I love working with my peers!
Same location

Excellent Organization with plenty of stability

Hannam Fertility Centre is an excellent example of a luxury organization that cares about its people. While, in my short time, I was not the correct fit for my role, I do feel that the right person would really excel at this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hannam Fertility Centre. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Hannam Fertility Centre with

Hannam Fertility Centre reviews by location

Learn about Hannam Fertility Centre in popular locations

• Hannam Fertility Centre
  • horrible management and absolutely no support