Hankook Tire Canada Employee Reviews

Learned how to excel in a customer service environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 February 2016
I have learned many useful skills at Hankook Tire. I have learned how to be proficient in SAP, and excel. I have learned how to make detailed reports for management. I have learned to maintain an organized filing system, and am able to quickly retrieve confidential documents for managements review. I have learned and perfected the whole invoicing process for our company, General administrative duties are largely a part of our daily work duties. I have learned to work alone but mostly as a team. The co-workers in my department are excellent at what they do, as a customer service team, we have been told on numerous occasions that we are the best in the tire industry. Our customer service skills are excellent, and it shows as our customer base has increased, along with our sales numbers. I am looking for a career change due to the need for growth personally and professionally.
Pros
Free Lunch on fridays
Cons
No communication between departmemts
secure but impossible to advance
General Accountant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 April 2012
exceptionally stable and secure, but no possiblity to advance. No risk=no/low return
Pros
great medical benefit, reasonable workload
Cons
low salary, inflexible management