Handyman Connection

Handyman Connection Pay & benefits reviews

I really enjoyed the environment in the office and the craftsmen/crafts women we worked along side of. The downside was that I had worked there for 6 years without one single raise. Ultimately this played a huge factor in my leaving.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Wages as very poor
i have known Handyman for many years as they know me too, any body who has complained about their salary is probably pricing wrong, I believe in quality but it takes time to achieve and time is money. I am not afraid to charge but rare are the complaints about the work performed not price, I am paid at the end of every contract and even more in according to new bonusses that i was not aware of, thanks for the honesty so in my opinion I think its a great group of people in Ottawa and a super system thanks guys and gals for your hard work and support
Pros
the feeling of belonging
Cons
hard to estimate hours required
Varied jobs make for good work life balance. good to meet different customers and help them with their requirements. Able to choose what jobs I want to take on.
I have been work with in ten years ago I have been experienced my feil in craftsman I know how small incomes and big for eny mantence job that will cost me less than what amount of money will I received after my work has been done
Cons
*A company that peels off the Workers wage (Siphon Effect) and the worker TAKES ALL RESPONSIBILITY/INSURANCE/PERMITS/TOOLS. Better off with Own Business or work for Legitimate Employer/employee situation. *This is a weak type of pyramid scheme. *Anyone who assumes low risk (which this company does) in a partnership type of business situation, is not to be trusted, as the company has little to lose!
Pros
This company assumes no risk
Cons
The risk is ALL on the worker!, Partnership is ALL against the worker!, False advertising on what actually is given back as wage/salary for worker compensation!
A good place if if you wanted a little cash or lost a job lots of work there also great chance u can score a perm job and have exp in labor and gain
Pros
Temporary work
Cons
Pay