Handyman Connection

Handyman Connection Employee Reviews for Handy Man

worked part time as a helper, great experience on learning how to take care of ones home. Hardest part of the job is the physical aspect, hard on the body. that being said very rewarding when able to see what has been completed.
Franchises will have you do work and not pay you when they don’t get paid. They take such a large percentage that you waste time making quotes that never get accepted. I left and started my own company and did much better.
the company work to make customer happy with quality job, and sub-contractors very polite,all work performed by subs, delivery to the customer need be 100% quality, executed by construction expert.
This company does a great job at earning repeat business by keeping customer service as a top priority. The overall environment of the company is friendly and the staff is quite knowledgeable.
Pros
Variety of tasks, meeting new people
Cons
I do not have enough work to keep me as busy as I'd like to be
Really good working there good communication . You do a lot of different work move from one place to another use a lot of different tools overall it’s a good place to work
The franchise didnt make it long Heard it went under Feel bad but it could have been better Dont know what happen to it but the job definatley was for people with own clients to make money
Very comfortable job. The boss lets us work due to our experience. He is aware of the job that is being done and pays close attencion to the customers requests.
Learn new skills and trade every day in areas such as electrical, landscaping, odd jobs around the house,roofing, setting docks,etc. Typical day at work; start early get fair breaks and lunch time, Does not over work laborers. Enjoy learning new skills every day.
If I received a call that morning, I would travel to location, access work to be done, make a bid, if accepted I would ussually try to do the job that day, some times over several days. It would also including shopping for materials. Every job was different, some hard, some easy, sometimes a learning experience, which is why I have so many skills. The hardest part was waiting days between jobs, not knowing when the next one would come. The best part was the pay was great, just seldom.
Pros
diversity and pay.
Cons
Unsteady work.
An Excellent company to work for. If I had not bought a home in the High Desert, I would still be working there.
Pros
great promotions and family environment
Cons
some slow periods from time to time but over all a great company to work for.
get to work on something diff everyday. get to see all parts of the valley