Handyman Connection

Handyman Connection Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative3 reviews
Canada3 reviews
Small office, with supportive management. Working with craftsman make every day different and challenging. Laid back in the sense we can go for lunch at any point during the day when it is not busy.
relaxed, fun, honest team work. reliable staff. There is no hard part at Handyman Connection. This company delivers good work and workmen. Always gets good reviews from customer.
Pros
not applicable
Cons
not applicable
I learned Multi tasking at its best....the company was still all old school. Not computerized yet, everything besides sales were hand written. I learned how to balance 38 different craftsmen in 5 different cities. Answering phones and promoting work orders from potential clients, scheduling work for craftsmen, as well as getting daily reports from craftsmen. Filing paperwork/jobs complete. As well as electronic and regular mail. Faxing, photocopying and maintaining the office when the boss was out of the office. The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with the public and craftsmen.
Pros
learned how to run an office more efficiently
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Handyman Connection. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8