Handyman Connection

Handyman Connection Employee Reviews for Contractor

Too much time spent on estimating for small jobs. Company gets higher percentage just for taking call. You take all risks and carry all expenses for tools and vehicle.
Pros
self employed
Cons
no control who your customers are
Use your gas wear and tear in your vehicle use your tools and materials use your time to drive everywhere and never garentee a job take all the risk and they take more then half of what you get paid.....
Pros
Nine
Cons
Run just run
I recommend working with this franchise. The owner was always approachable and actually listened to my ideas and feedback. He often asked how things were going and kept a positive attitude.
owner as I remember was the person said I choose you from any other craftsman and He was friendly. He said congratulation to me. would start work here. I suggested I would work for 2 days first if he likes my performance. by the way Because he talked about good things and good man and god was one of main reason to trusted him. And after that 2 days test I left my previous job and disconnect my business relationship from any other names even my own.I wanted to heard the word that they like my job and then I can leave my other jobs. I trusted him but that is start with no projects. he talked hourly but he act as percentage of the project. There wasn't something to do . and other teams member being indifferent. I talked to person she accepted phone calls ( he mentioned I need to work with her) and any others about it but it was like natural to not have any project. I try to not bother anyone by repeating my request and talked with the owner about it . But he was always on meeting. I was disappointed and I figure out that I made bad decision (very sad). until He allowed me to talk with him. He said you have to make appointment and he promised again that I will work 40 hrs a week and . I did my best to make the name for them. And I told them that I can't do bigger project than my car. Because I was limited to carry materials and trashes. I worked Hard and Honest and I take care of both customer and the company. Estimates wasn't fit by following building codes. and I couldn't do bad work for customer but Estimates wasn't good enough that they do. I lived with a lots of stress and - more...
If you want a place you can count on being around for the long run this is the place to start if your experienced or just starting out theres a place for you. They really strive to bring out the best in every one great place to work.
Pros
Always chance for advancment