Handy logo
Handy

Handy Employee Reviews for Handy Man

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 655 reviews

casual jobs

cant talk to any support person. Recommends Neutral Outlook CEO I had been working at Handy as a contractor for 2 years Management/office: During the interview they tell you that from time to time they will organize small get togethers with other pros and some managers so we can talk about our experiences and things they can do to improve the platform, THATS A LIE!!! LITTLE TO NO CONTACT WITH MANAGEMENT, PROFESSIONALS DONT HAVE A VOICE IN THIS COMPANY CONSIDERING ITS BECAUSE OF US THAT THEY GET PAID AND THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CLEANING PROFESSIONALS. Inconsistency: If you are looking for a job to pay for your monthly dues and put food on the table, then this is not the job for you. Due to its inconsistency you cannot depend on this job. Penalties: Handy makes a business out of its own cleaners. Its sad but true. If you cancel less then 48 hours before a job you get charged $25 and if you do a no show its a $35 withholding. Altho I understand the purpose of these withholdings, I do not agree with the amount being charged.

Pros

Payment: payment take no more then 5 days

Cons

Cancelations: 4 out of 10 jobs you pick up for the week

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Handy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7