Handy

Handy Employee Reviews

cant talk to any support person. Recommends Neutral Outlook CEO I had been working at Handy as a contractor for 2 years Management/office: During the interview they tell you that from time to time they will organize small get togethers with other pros and some managers so we can talk about our experiences and things they can do to improve the platform, THATS A LIE!!! LITTLE TO NO CONTACT WITH MANAGEMENT, PROFESSIONALS DONT HAVE A VOICE IN THIS COMPANY CONSIDERING ITS BECAUSE OF US THAT THEY GET PAID AND THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CLEANING PROFESSIONALS. Inconsistency: If you are looking for a job to pay for your monthly dues and put food on the table, then this is not the job for you. Due to its inconsistency you cannot depend on this job. Penalties: Handy makes a business out of its own cleaners. Its sad but true. If you cancel less then 48 hours before a job you get charged $25 and if you do a no show its a $35 withholding. Altho I understand the purpose of these withholdings, I do not agree with the amount being charged.
Pros
Payment: payment take no more then 5 days
Cons
Cancelations: 4 out of 10 jobs you pick up for the week
IF you don't have enough time to work or not a flexible schedule, this job is perfect for you to organize your time as you want. Eventhough the clean rate is a little bit poor, you get good tips and can gather a good amount of money as a self employer cleaner. I really like working with Handy.
The pay is pretty decent. I mean you cant complain if you're making 60$ every 2-3 hours. But if there ever happens to be any problems or issues there is no one you can directly speak to. It is all computerized.
Its a nice company that help employee to have better opportunities. They did also proper training in every aspects of work . we are also doing team building that will help us to work hard
got to interact with different people everyday, competitive wage, flexible hours, can schedule work based on your personal schedule for the week
reviewing the customer's expectations. be resourceful. be on time. planning ahead of time. friendly co workers. Travelling and looking for the addresses. Tip.
Pros
tips
Cons
demanding customer