Hammond Manufacturing
Happiness score is 48 out of 100
View all Hammond Manufacturing reviews

Hammond Manufacturing

Hammond Manufacturing Employee Review

Not the best place to work at

If you want to gain some experience than sure, but staying at this company for a long time and you're able to see how bad the management and workplace culture is.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Good place to work but tend to lose many good employees due to low salary

Even though they say that they pay more than the competitors the fact still remains that they lose many good and loyal employees simply due to the fact that one cannot live on these wages. The atmosphere was great, the people, everything. I was able to advance and was provided with more responsibility. I along with many other employees would still be there if they would just pay a living wage. Instead of paying a little more to the good employees who have been there for years and know their job, they tend to bring in temps who don't stay, who have to be constantly trained and who don't do as good a job. All this to save a few bucks. Pay the ones you have properly. Happy and healthy employees produce more and are willing to go the extra mile.

Pros

Company events, BBQs, Christmas Turkey

Cons

Don't care about their employees enough pay them a living wage
Same roleSame location

Good family owned business

Solid company in a growing business sector. Those hired around the same time as I was said to each other many times that we were pleasantly surprised to see the little things that make a company nice to work for. I recommend.

Pros

Overtime, family oriented

Cons

Shifts can feel long
Same location

Typical day is good no one really bothers me I can do my work, but if you're really good worker you get loaded up with more work and the slackers get away with things. Learned some stuff. Culture is ok.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hammond Manufacturing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Hammond Manufacturing with

Learn about Hammond Manufacturing in popular locations

• Hammond Manufacturing
  • Not the best place to work at