Hamilton Tech Drive Inc.
View all Hamilton Tech Drive Inc. reviews

Hamilton Tech Drive Inc.

Hamilton Tech Drive Inc. Employee Review

Summer Student Job

I worked as a "Summer Student (Sales)" for Hamilton Tech Drive for a period of 4 months in the summer. I am currently a student at McMaster University. As a student, it was one of the best and rewarding experiences that I could have had and which completely change me. It helped me pay back my tuition as well. To start with, I had very little prior experience but the team was very well supportive and encouraging and helped me in every way possible. Eventually, I became very good at the job in a very short time through their support. After I became good at it, there was no stopping for money. Along with earning money, I was getting this great opportunity to protect people with one of the best alarm services in North America (ADT). It felt really great protecting people in need. It was no longer a job for me as it became so easy, so much fun and I was getting this chance to protect people. Throughout the summer I had lots of fun with my colleagues, earned great money and acquired a great amount of skills coming from nowhere. I had many great experiences which has taught me great life values. In addition to earning lots of money to pay back my tuition, I gained excellent communication, presentation and teamwork skills over the summer. At the end of the summer, I was a completely different person. I was confident with communicating to any person and always created a good impression while meeting people. In all, I feel very lucky to have got this opportunity and this was the best and most rewarding experience. I would recommend any student to apply and work here for summer. -

Pros

Great money, gained communication, presentation and organization skills, Chance to protect people, excellent working environment, interact with lots of people, fun environment, many social nights

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Awesome Place To Work...It is a Sale Person Position Selling ADT Security Equipment... Work with a Team or a Pair of 2 can Work ......................

Great skills aquired

Though I learned much of sales skills and work ethic. Work life was life. Not much time outside of work to enjoy and management was questionably skimming money off of our earnings.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Long hours, trust issues

fun work enviroment

Hydro is a great place to work, however, advancing is difficult. There aare.always great initiatives to get sales and the team.leader are understanding of different and difficult circumstances if the goals cannot be met.

Pros

fun enviroment

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hamilton Tech Drive Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Hamilton Tech Drive Inc. reviews by location

Learn about Hamilton Tech Drive Inc. in popular locations

• Hamilton Tech Drive Inc.
  • Summer Student Job