Hamilton Tech Drive Inc.
View all Hamilton Tech Drive Inc. reviews

Hamilton Tech Drive Inc.

Hamilton Tech Drive Inc. Employee Review

Awesome Place To Work...It is a Sale Person Position Selling ADT Security Equipment... Work with a Team or a Pair of 2 can Work ......................

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Great skills aquired

Though I learned much of sales skills and work ethic. Work life was life. Not much time outside of work to enjoy and management was questionably skimming money off of our earnings.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Long hours, trust issues

fun work enviroment

Hydro is a great place to work, however, advancing is difficult. There aare.always great initiatives to get sales and the team.leader are understanding of different and difficult circumstances if the goals cannot be met.

Pros

fun enviroment

Cons

Scam! Run...

This company employs the use of bait and switch hiring tactics in order to hire people to do door to door sales. They advertise the job being home installation or customer support by phone, implying that you'd be in an office all day, or in the field installing the system. When asked to come in for an interview, I was assured it was not a sales position. Complete dishonesty. Instead, they put you through two 3 hour "interviews" on separate days, telling you nothing about the job, before revealing after you "got the job" that you are going to get into a truck with other people desperate enough to do door to door sales. Completely dishonest, I wouldn't give my business or time to anyone who runs a business this way.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hamilton Tech Drive Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Hamilton Tech Drive Inc. Reviews by Location

• Hamilton Tech Drive Inc.
  • Productive