Work wellbeing score is 70 out of 100
View all Hamilton Health Sciences reviews

Hamilton Health Sciences

Hamilton Health Sciences Employee Review

It's all Politics

It's all politics at HHS. It's more about who you know and who likes you. Management has their favorites. You will not advance here. HR department is corrupt. Some staff are miserable as they've seen alot of cutbacks and changes and not for the good. The Hospital itself is not clean. Patient care no longer exists and it's unfortunate as it's outta our hands. My coworkers are what keep me going everyday.

Pros

Hoop

Cons

Lots

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Ok to work here

I am Just a new employee but my experience for the most part has been good. My co workers have been very helpful and supportive. I don't usually see management unless there's a problem.
Same roleSame location

Decent

Pay was decent, Vax mandate ruined a lot of careers. A lot of people we're fired based on a medical decision. No one seemed to care, Union has been slow to represent.

Pros

once a year free small coffee....

Cons

Vax mandate - Mask Mandate - no free parking - costly food options - No perks
Same location

good place to work

Good med surg experience for new horns and premature babies. Good resources and support from charge nurses. Difficult to get time off due to short staffing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hamilton Health Sciences. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement