Hamilton Health Sciences Employee Review

View all Hamilton Health Sciences reviews

Motivation
Registered Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, Ontario30 November 2013
Everyday we have something new to experience, whether it is a new procedure, a funny story from a Patient, Co-worker or a family member. Always something new to learn and develop with our experiences. Managers often would like to see more than the budget allows for, co-workers can make your job difficult or enjoyable, everyone has different ways of dealing with stressful issues and sometimes this can be very trying. Seeing patients and their families smile is my personal goal while I am at work. I take this same goal in my personal life as well. Life is not always easy,I try my best to keep the workplace an enjoyable place to be under sometimes stressful situations.
Pros
variety of shifts
Cons
comprised supplies or short staffing because of budgets

Other Hamilton Health Sciences Employee Reviews

great place
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON15 May 2018
Great place to work, way too top heavy and constantly changing management. many places to move in the corporation and great relationship building opportunities.
excellent employer
AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON10 May 2018
management is great
lots of room for growth
education incentives
flexible hours
good work community
team work is encouraged
several committees
good benefits
Pros
large
Cons
large