Halton Healthcare logo
Halton Healthcare

Halton Healthcare Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

fast paced

great staff, welcoming but lots of work to do. it is quite busy as is any hospital but it is organized. managing time is hardest part, best part is to make a difference in the patient's day when they are feeling under the weather.

Productive and fun workplace to be... With work-life balance

Have an amazing team I worked with. Have never had such an understanding boss. Great place to work in. Peers are respectful and very approachable. And a very well diverse team in terms of education back ground and also cultural diversity.

Pros

Great boss, Working for the community I live in, Work-Life balance, Education opportunity

Very stressful ace to work.

Huge stressful job at Oakville and Molton.Not enough people on shift to be able to work at a safe comfortable time. No opportunity to work for 2 different depts. ITS DIFFICULT TO WORK HERE.

Great culture, productive teams, amazing facilities

Great place to work. I've been here for about 6 months and have loved it. My management team is fantastic they truly want you and the organization to succeed.

Pros

Culture, work-life balance, autonomy, employee wellness program, growth and development opportunities, modern equipment and facilitiese

Cons

None that I can think of at the top of my head.

Good employer

Management and leaders in the facility were good to work for and alway up to date with research in practice. The only downfall was a negative culture of staff on the unit. They weren't very supportive or helpful, and tend to leave new staff to figure things out on their own, often leading to poor staff retention rates.

Only good to work at if you have a good manager

All managers seem under qualified and most got position from length of service...not because they were most experienced. I really don't want to do this right now

Great place to work with supportive management

Organized employer, great locations, supportive co-workers and management. Friendly volunteers, always a clean place to work, great community within hospital and outside.

Ok place to work

A typical work environment with a lot to workflow. Work culture is ok.Employees are fairly compensated. possible room for growth and new opportunities.

Worked as a patient registration clerk. Great environment and coworkers & management were both very supportive. .Lots of opportunity to move between departments etc although because it’s unionized seniority is everything. Was sad to leave, but may go back someday. Wouldn’t hesitate to work there again.

Pros

Co-workers, Training, workday balance

Cons

Competing in union environment

Organized workplace

Organized and friendly environment workplace, professional management. Flexible working hours Low-pace organization with high employee turnover ratio.

Clean, new, spacious hospital

Working here has been a great start to my nursing career. There are amazing opportunities for learning and growth. The staff is welcoming and friendly. Patient care is the same everywhere and has its ups and downs but I found I was supported at OTMH.

Work place

Staff are the best staff that I have ever worked with. My manager listens to concerns and acts upon them. CEO is a previous nurse so listens to concerns. I am so sad to leave this position. I will miss all the staff and patients that I have come to love.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halton Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1Job security/advancement