Halloween Alley Employee Reviews

Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK18 August 2019
Don't expect to be paid what your supposed to be paid
fun work environment
my boss the first year was awesome when things were run differently
the boss the second year was good too because I worked with her previously
now that things have changed I wouldn't work there again
halloween alley
Customer service Keyholder (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON24 June 2019
great place to work but it is the fast paste job on your feet all day.
but is the great place to work its 100% Canadian owned and run.
.......................
Fun and enjoyable seasonal job
Sales, Cashier, Store set-up and take-down (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB13 June 2019
It was a great place to work for the one halloween season. It taught me how to set up shelving and tare down the store. I also learnt new customer service skills.
Pros
Very flexible.
Cons
Put the store in better spot
Friendly and inclusive staff
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC3 May 2019
I had my first experience with cash registers at Halloween Alley, as well as my first job. it was quite the learning experience.
it was a very temporary position
Best Limited Time Job Out There!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB25 March 2019
Great environment to work. Run by management that truly cares about their employees, to the point where they have giveaways, friendly competition, and pizza during your shift for no other reason but to say thank you. And while it is a chain, albeit a small one, there is a clear sense of family and camaraderie. They will also take the time to help teach you when it concerns aspects of not only your job but responsibilities outside of it, allowing for growth in the job. Finally, there is a passion that runs through the store, one where you can feel that there is a serious love for all things Halloween. The only hard part of the job is it ending so quickly and not being very long-term
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Limited window of employment
Fun place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB11 February 2019
Fun place to work,great staff.If looking for a temporary job for a couple months,and you love Halloween great place!! The staff and management great to work with.
Pros
flexable shedule
Cons
temporary
Great Place to Work
Sherwood Park - Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB9 February 2019
great job, lots of opportunity's
awesome manager and flexible hours
I would love to work there again
great work environment and friendly staff
awesome job
fun yet challenging learning about costumes and trying to help people create what they've envisioned
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 January 2019
handled change rooms, orders, front till, the store manager was great despite confusion within the company. the hours were good, and the atmosphere was overall great
Amazing Costumer Service
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON19 January 2019
Halloween Alley had very good costumer service, would highly suggest. They have a hard working team of friendly individuals that'll help you out with anything needed.
great
Fitting Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 December 2018
loved working here, great environment amazing costumes with great quality..... hardest part about the job ids working closer with your fears ie clowns and having to seem like your fine with them
Fun place to work
Seasonal Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON1 May 2018
It was always a delight to go to work at Halloween Alley, great people, treated fairly and with respect. Very welcoming, very proud to be giving the option of working there.
amazingly fun job but management was not the best
Employee (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC12 April 2018
I loved the job any everything about it, halloween is my absolute favorite holiday but the Prince George manager is a really sketchy guy, and kept involving us in his personal life
Cons
dj
Great work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  St. Albert, AB26 January 2018
A typical day at work was exciting and full of people who I enjoyed working with, my boss was amazing, she was always helpful and understanding and she made my work environment very positive.
Pros
Good work place
Cons
Worked many days
A fun and interesting place to work.
Change Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB23 December 2017
On your feet at all times, lots of customer interaction. Tidying, cleaning, customer service. Themed dress up days. Intriguing environment. Fun to help people choose.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 September 2017
Great environment. Great opportunities to meet new people in the community. Although for only a short period of time, it was well worth it. Easy going people to work with
Fun workplace
Seasonal Help (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON29 August 2017
Great people and a great working environment!
Everyone i worked with had a great, possitive attitudes and would be more than happy to work for/with them all again!!
I enjoyed working here while i did.
Store Set-Up (Former Employee) –  Prince Albert, SK3 August 2017
This was probably my favourite place to work at because i was able to do some heavy lifting, and listen to music on the job. The Manager of the place was really nice.
productive and fun work place
Assistant Manager/Store Dealer, Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC20 April 2017
Owning a special store like Halloween Alley has been spectacular for my work experience. I have learnt so much, like proper customer service, and management skills that Ill have forever.
Pros
seasonal work
halloween alley
Restocking shelves, Cashier, Costumer (Former Employee) –  South Surrey, BC18 April 2017
over all a good experience, i felt that the shifts that i was given were enjoyable. would have liked to have received more hours. good environment, good employer
Great and easy job & environment, but never received pay for two months of work
General Staff (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC1 March 2017
The job was easily one of the best I've had; the staff was very friendly to work with and I got countless hours of work. The only problem is that there were never any job papers to be filled out at the location I was at, and everyone was very skeptical about this but we continued working because we were promised pay. It has been four months since working here from last Halloween and I still have not received pay OR my T4's. Personally I would not like to deal with this company again. Seems like a big scam to me and my past co-workers. They owe me around 2600 dollars worth of work.
Pros
easy job
Cons
i was never payed, as well as other employees