Halliburton Employee Review

Very well run and organized environment. Compensated extremely well
Electronic Technician (Current Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB9 September 2013
I started at Halliburton when I finished Lambton College as a Electrical Technician I was responsible for the units in the field while I was on site as well as the repairs to the units when the got back to the shop. The shift work was 10 days on 4 days off of 8 hour shifts but while in the field shifts could last anywhere from 8-16 hours giving a lot of opportunity for overtime. The management that I answered to was very knowledgeable and willing to help whenever it was needed. The most enjoyable part of the job was that it was different all of the time and since technology is always changing and upgrading there is always going to be more to learn. The hardest part of the job was in the field when there is no cell reception and needed to ask a question you would basically be stranded until you figure it out.
Pros
A lot of overtime opportunity
Cons
Possible long hours

Other Halliburton Employee Reviews

Management dishonest and disrespectful
Drill Bit Technician (Current Employee) –  Nisku, AB20 April 2018
**Beware** if you ever get injured your employment may be terminated under false pretences. Vacation days chosen for you by management. Work under constant reminder that your employment is a privilege and it may be terminated at any moment.
Pros
RRSP Plan
Cons
Unsafe work practices
Multinational
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2018
Exposure to high level customer management
Strong management and leadership
Fun culture in the workplace
Long hours during the day
Learning from the best

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halliburton. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K