Halliburton Employee Review

A great team to work with
Senior Application Evaluation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 July 2014
A typical work day is to be in early, get the necessary head up, and has a quick morning chat with the team, then upon that resuming previously open projects or starting new ones is to be decided.
I am learning a lot through meeting new customers, and interacting with my co-workers, things like collaboration, sharing knowledge and lessons learned are very commonly used here.
Management is among the best I have seen, I feel like I am within a family and this is a result of the very short distance between managers and employees, and the healthy environment we are working on.
I am lucky to have such a co-workers, they have been great since day one, always ready to help and support me.
The hardest part of the job is sitting in front of the computer the whole day, other than that everything can be easy.
The most enjoyable part is the feeling you get when the team goals are accomplished. It is a satisfaction that everyone feels because the whole floor has contributed on it.
Pros
Social club discounts. free parking
Cons
career plan

Other Halliburton Employee Reviews

Management dishonest and disrespectful
Drill Bit Technician (Current Employee) –  Nisku, AB20 April 2018
**Beware** if you ever get injured your employment may be terminated under false pretences. Vacation days chosen for you by management. Work under constant reminder that your employment is a privilege and it may be terminated at any moment.
Pros
RRSP Plan
Cons
Unsafe work practices
Multinational
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2018
Exposure to high level customer management
Strong management and leadership
Fun culture in the workplace
Long hours during the day
Learning from the best

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Halliburton. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K