Haley Dodge

Haley Dodge Employee Reviews

Have enjoyed all the staff at Haley Dodge and the management direction for sound, confident business practices. Great leadership and support to provide a successful business strategy.
Fun place to work, clean and detail vehicles for dealership and customers. Fuel vehicles for test-drives and sales. Transport Vehicles from storage lot to Main Lot.
F and I industry is a very demanding position.. touch learning curve but extremely rewarding once you know what you're doing.
Bottom line too important, service fails to support customers and loses reoccuring business as a result. Profits off of selling poorly maintained and broken vehicles then providing minimal service and repair opportunities to customers
They gave me a chance to change my career later in life. I appreciate it very much. They have taught me many skills. Management has weekly meetings with all staff, which can keep a person on their toes and on track. My coworkers are all very nice and welcoming. I think the hardest part of this job is remembering every person's name and what they like from reception.
did a variety of jobs...unappreciated with lots of work and underpaid...
Pros
nice people
Cons
low pay