HALDIMAND COUNTY
View all HALDIMAND COUNTY reviews

HALDIMAND COUNTY

HALDIMAND COUNTY Employee Review

Excellent Work Culture

An excellent place to work as everyone seems to be less stressed and relaxed than people who live in large cities. Highly recommend anyone looking to gain experience and have great bosses to assist in your growth.

Pros

Work Culture

Cons

Not Many

5.0Job security/advancement

Low Pay & High Stress

Senior Management (CAO) is abusive and the union won't file grievances. The pay is far below what other municipalities pay for similar positions, and there are many promises of training but no follow through. You will have to figure out what you are supposed to be doing by yourself. Perhaps positions in the outside of the central office in Cayuga are acceptable and have decent managers but I would avoid working in the Cayuga office at all costs. Worst job I've ever had.

Working at pools is a lot of fun. I have gained many skills from working here such as communication and time management. I would not be the person I am today without working at this pool!

good money but stressful

good place to work only problem is there is no week day day shifts. experience makes the job less stressful. full time permanent employees are union members full time temporary employees pay union dues but are not union members.

Pros

pay raises come on a regular basis

Cons

no day shifts all off hour shifts. eg. midnights and afternoons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HALDIMAND COUNTY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2