Hair Club Employee Reviews

Stylist
Technician (Former Employee) –  Orangeville, ON10 April 2017
Working there was good for the stylist are truly amazing and worked well together. The Clients are outstanding and you become family to them. You get to see how the clients were before they started and see the transformation that both you and the client are excited about. that is one of the truly best thing to see.
Loved working for this company!!
Hairstylist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON30 October 2016
I loved everything about this job except for the management. If the management I worked under had been different I believe I would have been with this company for a long time.
Fun workplace
Managing Director (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 September 2016
No comments at this time. I am currently still working at the company. Unfortunately I couldn't provide any review. Overall is a typical day at work. I have been working here only for 6 months, it's too early to give a full review.
Fear-Based Management
Image Consultant (Former Employee) –  Canada14 July 2015
Fear based management that have no idea how to empower or motivate their employees and staff. Regardless of performance, all monthly reviews end with "up to and including termination" even if all sales targets were achieved. They have a "say whatever needs to be said" attitude to get the customer to sign the papers, and then spend the rest of the time dodging bullets. Not recommended.
Pros
Free product
Cons
everything else
Great place, If your a girl with a great body
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario18 September 2014
The training for consultants is designed for beautiful female consultants only.
If your a guy. Your going to have to find your own way of selling.
Pros
Great Commission
Cons
Terrible Managment
Great job with great people
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto,ON7 July 2014
This was an amazing job with great co workers as well as great clients.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
hours are not fit for family
A rewarding place to work
Managing Director (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 June 2014
Hair Club offers 3 solutions to achieving hair loss prevention or restoration. My job is to oversee all daily operations in the center. I manage one Sales consultant for front end sales and I take on the role of the recurring sales manager and manage all preferred client program revenue as well as upgrades and cancellations. I also manage 2 stylists schedules and all administration functions in addition to all of the Managing Director duties.
The hardest part of the job is making sure that I am staying current with new technologies but seeing the looks on my clients faces after a hair restoration procedure makes it all worth while. This job is very rewarding.
Pros
fun work environment, help people
Cons
not much room to grow
work hard,play hard
Managing Director (Former Employee) –  Halifax11 June 2014
Amazing support and training for all staff positions from orientation to continuing education.

Excellent senior managers who we reported to usually daily. If not for sure weekly. There was excellent communication for team meetings, conference calls etc

Wicked awesome team of ladies who helped take care of their clients in a personal, fun yet discreet way. The business is very personal and private, especially to those who need to come to us for hair restoration. The fact that they have moderate to severe hair loss is very emotionally trying on them to begin with. We always ensured that our clients felt like they were walking into their own home.
Pros
great money, great peers and managers
Cons
can be a very emotional draining expereince
learn new skills
New Business Technician / Hairstylist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 April 2014
Clients are appreciative, good benefits, good earning potential.
Pros
paid training