Hain Celestial

Hain Celestial Employee Reviews for Accountant

Due to high turnover of this company, there's a huge gap in knowledge transfer. As the results, a lot of people don't know how to perform their job on a daily basis. Benefit/Compensation is good. But you won't be in there long enough to enjoy it. This is definitely not a company that you can expect to retire from! It's a nice company for you if your plan is to learn as much as you can and get it out of there in 2 years or less. Management team is a mess. Never appreciate your work! If you're thinking of working for this company (which I strongly recommended DON'T), make sure that you've an exit strategy and don't plan to stay more than 2 years. I didn't regret to work for this company because I was able to learn a lot from it. My only regret is that I didn’t leave sooner!
Pros
Good Compensation/Benefit
Cons
Everything Else
This place has a higher turn-around of any place I have ever worked. They routinely fire people and I don't think I saw a month go by in the 18 months that I was there that at least 1 person wasn't 'let go'. So, morale is low and job security is non-existent. The burn-out rate is extremely high as they are chronically understaffed and because they are too cheap to hire new people, as the company grows and the workload increases, the staff they have are just expected to work longer and longer hours. It is not uncommon for employees to have melt-downs because they feel overwhelmed. Also, the top management are unfeeling and cold. I left there completely exhausted and regretful that I ever accepted a job there. Overall, it is the worst place I have ever worked.
Pros
Quite a few nice people I met along the way.
Cons
Top management unfeeling and uncompassionate-extreme work load without the pay to go with the long, long work days
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hain Celestial?